Located in a small quiet cul-de-sac in the Lake Manapouri Village, this new fully self contained 2 Bedroom modern luxury cottage was purpose built in the heart of the Manapouri township. The cottage enjoys privacy and space surrounded by the Fiordland National Park.
- Master bedroom with Queen Bed, private bathroom and doors leading onto deck
- Second bedroom with one queen bed
- Top quality fittings and furnishings
- Laundry including clothes dryer and outside drying line (powder provided)
- Inverter heat pump for warmth in winter & cooling in summer
- Well appointed kitchen includes:
Dishwasher, electric wall oven, ceramic 4 burner cooktop, microwave, electric frypan, toasted sandwich maker, coffee grinder for fresh plunger coffee (along with fresh beans), pantry basics including teas, coffee, chocolate, herbs, flour, sugar, oil etc
- Large flat screen TV and DVD system with a selection of DVDs, books, games and puzzles
- Double garage
- Gas BBQ, outdoor living areas and lawns
- Indoor/outdoor flow with ranch sliders opening onto a wooden deck.
- Full insulation, all glass windows and doors are double glazed ensuring the cottage remains warm and cosy during Fiordland winters.
- Free unlimited WiFi Internet
- Tea including a range of herbal teas, instant and plunger coffee, sugar
- Salt and pepper including sea salt and pepper corns
- Cooking oil
- Glad wrap, tin foil, baking paper
- Laundry powder
The holiday cottage is located just a few minutes walk to Doubtful Sound departure point, Lake Manapouri and Manapouri township’s amenities.