Located in a small quiet cul-de-sac in the Lake Manapouri Village, this new fully self contained 3 Bedroom modern luxury cottage was purpose built in the heart of the Manapouri township. The cottage enjoys privacy and space surrounded by the Fiordland National Park.
- Master bedroom with king bed, private bathroom and doors leading onto deck
- Second bedroom with one queen bed and doors leading onto deck
- Third bedroom with two king single beds
- Lounge area has 3 sofas, one folds out to a slat inner sprung double bed
- Top quality fittings and furnishings
- Laundry including clothes dryer and outside drying line (powder provided)
- Inverter heat pump for warmth in winter & cooling in summer
- Well appointed kitchen includes:
Dishwasher, electric wall oven, ceramic 4 burner cooktop, microwave, electric frypan, toasted sandwich maker, coffee grinder for fresh plunger coffee (along with fresh beans), pantry basics including teas, coffee, chocolate, herbs, flour, sugar, oil etc
- Large flat screen TV and DVD system with a selection of DVDs, books, games and puzzles
- Double garage
- Gas BBQ, outdoor living areas and lawns
- Indoor/outdoor flow with ranch sliders opening onto a wooden deck.
- Full insulation, all glass windows and doors are double glazed ensuring the cottage remains warm and cosy during Fiordland winters.
- Sleeps up to 8 people
- Free unlimited WiFi Internet
- Tea including a range of herbal teas, instant and plunger coffee, sugar
- Salt and pepper including sea salt and pepper corns
- Cooking oil
- Glad wrap, tin foil, baking paper
- Laundry powder
The main bathroom contains a shower, bath and wall hung vanity with a separate toilet located in a room next to the main bathroom. The kitchen, lounge and dining area is open plan and spacious with an island bench in the kitchen area to allow the chef to socialise while cooking.
The holiday home is located just a few minutes walk to Doubtful Sound departure point, Lake Manapouri and Manapouri township’s amenities.