Our Alpaca Farm Tours offer a variety of opportunities to:
- Meet our mums and cria (babies)
- Take a trek with an alpaca around the farm
- Take a full farm tour and learn about alpaca farming in New Zealand
- Meet and feed friendly alpacas
- Unique photo opportunities!
Tours range from 30 minutes through to one hour depending on what you choose, also allow some time to visit Wild Wool Gallery where Jessie’s hand made Alpaca fine accessories are available for sale along with alpaca wool, yarn, blanket, duvets and many other alpaca products. We breed our alpacas for their beautiful fibre which we harvest each year and turn it into soft luxury products so dont miss that visit to the gallery during your time on the farm.
Book a farm tour now and experience the kiwi alpaca lifestyle. We offer fun farm tours where you can get closeup with our friendly alpacas, feed them and take beautiful photos! Learn more about adorable alpacas in a fun and personable way!
Prior bookings essential.